- Beniharuka is a sweet potato that is beautiful in shape and color.
- Benisatsuma has a soft, fluffy texture and a fragrant sweet taste and can be used in various ways.
- Beniharuka has a high water content and a moist texture and is a popular sweet potato for baking.
- It contains a lot of fiber and is very healthy.
- As Beniharuka sweet potatoes are stored during winter, they can be sold throughout the year.
- Anno imo sweet potatoes are known for their exceptionally sweet flavor and soft, moist texture. They are so sweet that they release some juice when baked.
- Storing them for about 30-50 days after harvesting makes them sweeter.
- Kagoshima has a system to measure the sugar content of Anno imo sweet potatoes of each farm and certify Anno imo sweet potatoes of the farms whose products meet certain criteria.